We are seeking a new office administrator within our Baker Materials department in Brentwood, Essex.
To carry out specific office administrative based tasks detailed below.
To provide support to the Materials teams.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Processing orders and entering them on to the MIS system
- Distributing samples to customers
- Arranging despatch paperwork
- Liaising with couriers on any delays or issues
- Assist with incoming phones calls, dealing with sales enquiries, dealing with customer enquiries
- Working on e-shots with the PR Department
- Dealing with internal label enquiries
- Chasing quotations sent to customers
- Any other Customer Service / Admin related tasks.
- Creating Codes and Spec Sheets
- Liaising with accounts dept
- Batching in deliveries
Other duties relating to sales, admin and customer service when detailed by the Senior Sales Administration / Production Manager.
Main purpose of role.
- To provide the very best level of customer service ensuring that all e-mail correspondence is dealt with accurately and efficiently.
- To act as a key point of contact between the Sales & Admin Administrator and the Customers ensuring that detailed information is passed properly to process orders.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com