BM681 is a new matt white topcoated ultra destructible film designed to protect against product tampering, warranty fraud and asset theft. It has a unique balance of high tensile strength with low internal strength – making it easy to convert on press but incredibly hard to remove once applied.
Hard to remove, easy to print and zero breaks in waste matrix
FAST CONVERSION SPEED AND RELIABLE WASTE REMOVAL ON PRESS
- 50% higher tensile strength compared to conventional destructible vinyl
- Fast conversion speed and reliable waste removal on press
- Low internal strength when applied
- Cost effective for a wide range of applications
- Superior topcoating for conventional and thermal transfer printing
Once applied, the film is extremely difficult to peel off and upon attempted removal the material fractures easily causing irreversible damage. Typical applications include asset labels, security seals, product warranty labels and pharmaceutical box seal labels.
Why order from Bakers?
- No high minimum order quantities.
- We slit to any width and linear is supplied in multiples of 250M
- Free standard UK next day delivery with orders over £65 (orders to be placed by 1pm)